Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn't harmed.
Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn’t harmed.
Los Angeles police spokeswoman Nuria Vanegas says officers responded to the call of a prowler around 6:30 a.m. Sunday and arrested 39-year-old Joshua Corbett on suspicion of residential burglary.
A phone message left for Bullock’s publicist Cheryl Maisel (mye-ZELL’) wasn’t immediately returned. But she acknowledged the burglary for People magazine and said Bullock is “unharmed and fine.”
It wasn’t clear whether Corbett has hired an attorney, and a phone message left at a possible family home wasn’t immediately returned.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
The 49-year-old actress is best known for her roles in “Speed,” ”Gravity,” and “The Blind Side,” for which she won an Academy Award.