Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn't harmed.
Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn’t harmed.
Los Angeles police spokeswoman Nuria Vanegas says officers responded to the call of a prowler around 6:30 a.m. Sunday and arrested 39-year-old Joshua Corbett on suspicion of residential burglary.
A phone message left for Bullock’s publicist Cheryl Maisel (mye-ZELL’) wasn’t immediately returned. But she acknowledged the burglary for People magazine and said Bullock is “unharmed and fine.”
It wasn’t clear whether Corbett has hired an attorney, and a phone message left at a possible family home wasn’t immediately returned.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
The 49-year-old actress is best known for her roles in “Speed,” ”Gravity,” and “The Blind Side,” for which she won an Academy Award.