Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn't harmed.
Police say they arrested a burglar at the Los Angeles home of Sandra Bullock while the actress was there, but she wasn’t harmed.
Los Angeles police spokeswoman Nuria Vanegas says officers responded to the call of a prowler around 6:30 a.m. Sunday and arrested 39-year-old Joshua Corbett on suspicion of residential burglary.
A phone message left for Bullock’s publicist Cheryl Maisel (mye-ZELL’) wasn’t immediately returned. But she acknowledged the burglary for People magazine and said Bullock is “unharmed and fine.”
It wasn’t clear whether Corbett has hired an attorney, and a phone message left at a possible family home wasn’t immediately returned.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
The 49-year-old actress is best known for her roles in “Speed,” ”Gravity,” and “The Blind Side,” for which she won an Academy Award.