NEWARK, N.J. (AP) — About a dozen people in New Jersey have become ill after police say they apparently ingested the synthetic marijuana K2.
Police in Newark responded Thursday night to a report of a sick person foaming at the mouth in the city. When they arrived at the scene, they say they found about 12 people experiencing similar symptoms.
They were taken to area hospitals. No fatalities have been reported.
Police say they’re investigating the source and working to identify the distributor of the synthetic marijuana.
Most Read Stories
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Conspiracy monger Alex Jones roams Seattle streets, gets coffee dumped on him
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
No other information was immediately available.