Police in Tallahassee, Fla., were called to a Walmart parking lot after gunshots rang out.
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —
The Black Friday frenzy was not confined to the inside of the stores Friday; police in Tallahassee said two people were shot in a dispute over a parking space outside a Walmart.
Police responded to the parking-lot call Friday afternoon after witnesses reported the gunfire.
Officers found two injured people at the store’s outdoor garden center — a man and a woman. The two were taken to the hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening, authorities said. Both are expected to make a full recovery.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle
Most Read Stories
Police said the two victims were going to the store together when the confrontation with a rival driver began. They were arguing over the same parking spot in a busy area when shots rang out.
Authorities declined to provide details.
No arrests were made, but police were searching for a dark green Toyota Camry in connection with the case.