Judging by the television ratings, one place where chef Paula Deen is welcome is on the "Today" show.
Judging by the television ratings, one place where chef Paula Deen is welcome is on the “Today” show.
The NBC morning show beat its rivals at ABC’s “Good Morning America” with a Thursday episode that featured Matt Lauer’s interview with the celebrity chef. Deen is trying to keep her career cooking following admissions that she had used a racial slur.
The Nielsen company says that “Today” had just under 4.8 million viewers on Thursday, while “GMA” had 4.63 million. It was the first time “Today” had a bigger audience since November during the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
On average, the ABC show beat “Today” by 900,000 viewers a day last week.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- State Supreme Court: Charter schools are unconstitutional
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls