BBC America is bringing the critically acclaimed dramas "Orphan Black" and "Broadchurch" back for new seasons in 2015.
BBC America is bringing the critically acclaimed dramas “Orphan Black” and “Broadchurch” back for new seasons in 2015.
The cable channel said Wednesday that the third season of “Orphan Black” will include 10 episodes. In the eerie drama, Tatiana Maslany plays varied clones of her main character.
Crime drama “Broadchurch” will return for its second season next year with original stars including David Tennant and Olivia Colman. Charlotte Rampling and Marianne Jean-Baptiste will be among the new cast members.
BBC America also announced two new dramas: “The Last Kingdom,” an adaptation of writer Bernard Cornwell’s “Saxon Tales” franchise of historical novels, and “Tatau,” about two friends whose round-the-world trip propels them into dark mystery.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
Most Read Stories
Air dates for the new and returning series were not announced.