BOSTON (AP) — Several people came into Boston Barber & Tattoo Co. on the day of New England Patriots Super Bowl victory parade seeking team tattoos, but one request was a little cheekier than the others.
A man, wearing a No. 12 Tom Brady jersey, wanted a likeness of the star quarterback on his backside.
Shop employee Emily Arsenault tells boston.com (http://bit.ly/2kCcSKW ) that the unidentified man told them he had decided the night before that he wanted a Brady tattoo on his left butt cheek.
Tattoo artist Catarina Quintino took two or three hours to get the job done.
Most Read Stories
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the final day, rounds 4-7
- Starbucks' Dragon Frappuccino is new 'secret' drink craze
- First reaction: Seahawks select 6 players in second and third rounds of NFL Draft
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- Marshawn Lynch takes out a full-page ad in the Seattle Times to thank fans
After, the man wasn’t shy about letting shop employees snap a few photos of the artwork.
Arsenault says the Brady butt tattoo is the most memorable she’s seen.
Information from: The Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.com