BOSTON (AP) — Several people came into Boston Barber & Tattoo Co. on the day of New England Patriots Super Bowl victory parade seeking team tattoos, but one request was a little cheekier than the others.
A man, wearing a No. 12 Tom Brady jersey, wanted a likeness of the star quarterback on his backside.
Shop employee Emily Arsenault tells boston.com (http://bit.ly/2kCcSKW ) that the unidentified man told them he had decided the night before that he wanted a Brady tattoo on his left butt cheek.
Tattoo artist Catarina Quintino took two or three hours to get the job done.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- Issaquah student was doing 102 mph — and didn’t get a fine. Should fellow students be the judges?
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
After, the man wasn’t shy about letting shop employees snap a few photos of the artwork.
Arsenault says the Brady butt tattoo is the most memorable she’s seen.
Information from: The Boston Globe, http://www.bostonglobe.com