A New York City police officer charged with plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat at least 100 women had discussed having "girl meat" for Thanksgiving.
A New York City police officer charged with plotting to kidnap, torture, cook and eat at least 100 women had discussed having “girl meat” for Thanksgiving.
Prosecutors say Gilberto Valle made the remark in an online chat in February with an unidentified man. They read the transcript during Valle’s bail hearing Tuesday in Manhattan federal court.
Valle was quoted as saying that while Thanksgiving was still a long way off, he was getting a plan in motion to abduct a woman for the meal.
His lawyer has said the alleged plot was pure fantasy.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Survivor: Gunman spared 'lucky one' to give police message
Most Read Stories
The judge on Tuesday denied bail, calling Valle’s behavior “depraved, bizarre, aberrational.” He set the trial for Jan. 22.
Valle has pleaded not guilty.
No women were actually harmed.