New Jersey's transit agency has removed a bus driver for committing a lewd act on the job.
New Jersey’s transit agency has removed a bus driver for committing a lewd act on the job.
A commuter videotaped 41-year-old George Simpson Jr. masturbating behind the wheel.
The video shows him maneuvering the bus through heavy traffic and the Lincoln Tunnel while pleasuring himself on June 24. The bus was traveling from Carteret to New York City.
New Jersey Transit police have charged Simpson with risking injury or damage by removing his hands from the wheel. He’s also accused of lewdness and reckless driving.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
Most Read Stories
In a statement, NJ Transit spokesman John Durso Jr. said the driver was immediately removed from service without pay because of “disturbing and grossly irresponsible conduct.”
Police didn’t list Simpson’s address, so he couldn’t be located for comment.
The story was first reported by WABC-TV in New York.