New Jersey's transit agency has removed a bus driver for committing a lewd act on the job.
New Jersey’s transit agency has removed a bus driver for committing a lewd act on the job.
A commuter videotaped 41-year-old George Simpson Jr. masturbating behind the wheel.
The video shows him maneuvering the bus through heavy traffic and the Lincoln Tunnel while pleasuring himself on June 24. The bus was traveling from Carteret to New York City.
New Jersey Transit police have charged Simpson with risking injury or damage by removing his hands from the wheel. He’s also accused of lewdness and reckless driving.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
Most Read Stories
In a statement, NJ Transit spokesman John Durso Jr. said the driver was immediately removed from service without pay because of “disturbing and grossly irresponsible conduct.”
Police didn’t list Simpson’s address, so he couldn’t be located for comment.
The story was first reported by WABC-TV in New York.