Sheriff's deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Sheriff’s deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor’s home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor’s daughter were on the balcony. Whitmore says the two videotaped the incident.
Whitmore says Bieber won’t speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Sport fishermen protesting in La Conner on Wednesday as tribal gill-net salmon fishery gets underway
Most Read Stories
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Sunday.