Sheriff's deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Sheriff’s deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor’s home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor’s daughter were on the balcony. Whitmore says the two videotaped the incident.
Whitmore says Bieber won’t speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- No time to eat in Silicon Valley, so techies chug their protein
Most Read Stories
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Sunday.