Sheriff's deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Sheriff’s deputies are investigating Justin Bieber for yet another dispute with a neighbor that could land him in court.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore says Bieber has been named as a suspect in a misdemeanor vandalism and assault crime report for allegedly throwing eggs at a neighbor’s home in their gated Calabasas neighborhood Thursday evening.
The 19-year-old pop star allegedly egged the house while his neighbor and neighbor’s daughter were on the balcony. Whitmore says the two videotaped the incident.
Whitmore says Bieber won’t speak to deputies. Depending on the damage estimate, a charge could rise to a felony.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
Most Read Stories
In October, prosecutors declined to charge Bieber after a neighbor complained he drove recklessly through the area.
Messages left for Bieber’s representative, Melissa Victor, weren’t immediately returned Sunday.