A North Carolina hospital that recently changed its name has also adopted a new slogan: "Cheat Death."
A North Carolina hospital that recently changed its name has also adopted a new slogan: “Cheat Death.”
Gaston Memorial Hospital in Gastonia has become CaroMont Regional Medical Center and plans to work with restaurants to create “Cheat Death” menus and will work with gyms to create “Cheat Death” workouts. A social media campaign will offer tips on cheating death.
CaroMont CEO Randall Kelley says the hospital hopes to create a community health movement.
But not everyone likes the new slogan.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
County commissioner and hospital board member Jason Williams says the new slogan is a bad idea. Williams says the hospital’s new marketing campaign needs a new, positive slogan.
He says some hospital employees think the “Cheat Death” slogan cheapens their work. He says some pastors consider the slogan blasphemous.