NEW YORK (AP) — President Donald Trump is about to become a grandfather for a ninth time.
Trump’s son Eric announced on Twitter on Monday that he and his wife, Lara, are expecting their first child.
The baby boy is due in September.
Eric Trump, who lives in New York, wrote “it’s been an amazing year” and said that he and his wife were “blessed” by the pregnancy.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
The president retweeted his son’s post on Monday, adding, “Congratulations Eric & Lara. Very proud and happy for the two of you!”
Eric, 33, and his brother Don Jr. are running the Trump Organization after the president said he cut ties with his business to take office.
The two brothers and their sister, Ivanka, are from Trump’s first marriage to Ivana Trump. Don Jr. has five kids while Ivanka has three. Tiffany Trump, whose mother is Marla Maples, Trump’s second wife, is unmarried and has no children.