Ivanka Trump will participate in a panel discussion on women's economic empowerment during an official visit to Germany next week.
WASHINGTON — Ivanka Trump will participate in a panel discussion on women’s economic empowerment during an official visit to Germany next week.
The White House announced the schedule for the first daughter’s trip to Berlin, scheduled for Tuesday. It will be the first official international trip for Trump, who has joined the administration as an unpaid adviser to her father, President Donald Trump.
Ivanka Trump is traveling to Berlin at the invitation of German Chancellor Angela Merkel. She will participate in the W20 Summit, a women-focused effort within the Group of 20 countries.
On that day in Berlin, Trump will also tour a technical school, visit the United States embassy and go to the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Her day will conclude with a gala dinner.
Most Read Stories
- 'It's bigger than sports:' Why the Seahawks decided to stay in the locker room during Sunday's anthem WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans