CHURCH HILL, Tenn. (AP) — A motorcyclist has died after police say he was knocked off his bike when a deer ran in front of him and then struck by a tractor-trailer.
The Kingsport Times-News reports that 35-year-old Jeremy Clark was killed in the accident about 7:30 a.m. Monday.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol says witnesses saw the deer run out in front of the motorcycle and knock Clark off the bike. Clark fell into the path of the rear portion of an 18-wheeler. The driver of the truck was not injured. No citations were given.
Most Read Stories
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- Pete Carroll on Seahawks offense: 'There will be some things that will be a little bit different this week' WATCH
- In Seattle mayoral race between Jenny Durkan and Cary Moon, it’s the same old sexist nonsense | Nicole Brodeur
- U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions sips a 'Nuke Waste' during low-key visit to Kitsap
Information from: Kingsport Times-News, http://www.timesnews.net