AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities say a model known as Blac Chyna was arrested after being kicked off a flight for allegedly being intoxicated and causing a disturbance.
Austin police say the 27-year-old woman, whose real name is Angela Renee White, was arrested Friday night at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after officers were summoned to deal with passenger who appeared intoxicated and who was causing a disturbance on a flight preparing to take off.
White was booked on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication and a felony charge of possession of less than four grams of a controlled substance. Police didn’t specify which substance.
White was released on bond early Saturday. She didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment sent to an email address she lists on her Facebook page.
Most Read Stories
- Jury acquits leaders of Malheur wildlife-refuge standoff
- Watch: Shots reportedly fired, 141 arrested at Dakota Access Pipeline protests WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Group headed by Tim Leiweke interested in KeyArena renovation for NBA, NHL VIEW