AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities say a model known as Blac Chyna was arrested after being kicked off a flight for allegedly being intoxicated and causing a disturbance.
Austin police say the 27-year-old woman, whose real name is Angela Renee White, was arrested Friday night at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after officers were summoned to deal with passenger who appeared intoxicated and who was causing a disturbance on a flight preparing to take off.
White was booked on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication and a felony charge of possession of less than four grams of a controlled substance. Police didn’t specify which substance.
White was released on bond early Saturday. She didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment sent to an email address she lists on her Facebook page.
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- Starbucks closes Teavana stores, doubles down on China coffee shops as quarter misses forecasts
- Washington distracted-driving law has drivers wondering if they can still drink coffee on the road VIEW
- Chinese millionaires pick Seattle as No. 2 place in the world to live, survey shows | FYI Guy
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school