AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities say a model known as Blac Chyna was arrested after being kicked off a flight for allegedly being intoxicated and causing a disturbance.
Austin police say the 27-year-old woman, whose real name is Angela Renee White, was arrested Friday night at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after officers were summoned to deal with passenger who appeared intoxicated and who was causing a disturbance on a flight preparing to take off.
White was booked on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication and a felony charge of possession of less than four grams of a controlled substance. Police didn’t specify which substance.
White was released on bond early Saturday. She didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment sent to an email address she lists on her Facebook page.
- 50 Seattle rape, sex-abuse cases stalled for years on detective’s desk
- High school withholds diploma from student who proposed to girlfriend at graduation
- Seattle commuters: Major delays this weekend with Obama visit, Pride events
- The unraveling of a Kirkland crafter’s yarn business WATCH
- Three fatally shot near Lacey identified; survivor isn’t a suspect, authorities say