AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas authorities say a model known as Blac Chyna was arrested after being kicked off a flight for allegedly being intoxicated and causing a disturbance.
Austin police say the 27-year-old woman, whose real name is Angela Renee White, was arrested Friday night at Austin-Bergstrom International Airport after officers were summoned to deal with passenger who appeared intoxicated and who was causing a disturbance on a flight preparing to take off.
White was booked on a misdemeanor charge of public intoxication and a felony charge of possession of less than four grams of a controlled substance. Police didn’t specify which substance.
White was released on bond early Saturday. She didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment sent to an email address she lists on her Facebook page.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Buzzfeed comes to Seattle, eats salmon and is dumbfounded by trees and mountains WATCH