Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus' home last week.
Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus’ home last week.
Los Angeles police Lt. Andy Neiman says Cyrus’ 2014 Maserati was found Monday afternoon in Simi Valley, a city about 45 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Neiman says detectives are searching the car for evidence, but there’s no new information about the two people suspected of taking it from Cyrus’ home.
Police have said a man and a woman scaled a fence and got inside the house and garage while no one was home Friday. The car and an unknown amount of jewelry were stolen from the home.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama arrives in Seattle Friday afternoon
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery
Most Read Stories
Police have asked anyone with information about the crime to call burglary detectives at the North Hollywood station.