Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus' home last week.
Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus’ home last week.
Los Angeles police Lt. Andy Neiman says Cyrus’ 2014 Maserati was found Monday afternoon in Simi Valley, a city about 45 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Neiman says detectives are searching the car for evidence, but there’s no new information about the two people suspected of taking it from Cyrus’ home.
Police have said a man and a woman scaled a fence and got inside the house and garage while no one was home Friday. The car and an unknown amount of jewelry were stolen from the home.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Police have asked anyone with information about the crime to call burglary detectives at the North Hollywood station.