Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus' home last week.
Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus’ home last week.
Los Angeles police Lt. Andy Neiman says Cyrus’ 2014 Maserati was found Monday afternoon in Simi Valley, a city about 45 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Neiman says detectives are searching the car for evidence, but there’s no new information about the two people suspected of taking it from Cyrus’ home.
Police have said a man and a woman scaled a fence and got inside the house and garage while no one was home Friday. The car and an unknown amount of jewelry were stolen from the home.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Ivar’s looks to sell, lease back two venerable restaurant sites
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
Most Read Stories
Police have asked anyone with information about the crime to call burglary detectives at the North Hollywood station.