Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus' home last week.
Police say they have recovered a luxury car that was stolen from Miley Cyrus’ home last week.
Los Angeles police Lt. Andy Neiman says Cyrus’ 2014 Maserati was found Monday afternoon in Simi Valley, a city about 45 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
Neiman says detectives are searching the car for evidence, but there’s no new information about the two people suspected of taking it from Cyrus’ home.
Police have said a man and a woman scaled a fence and got inside the house and garage while no one was home Friday. The car and an unknown amount of jewelry were stolen from the home.
- Neighbors at war over feeding of crows in Portage Bay
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Seattle tackles drug dealing, disorder in downtown core
- 'Glamping' comes to Moran State Park
Most Read Stories
Police have asked anyone with information about the crime to call burglary detectives at the North Hollywood station.