NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Moore has premiered a surprise film discussing the presidential election just three weeks before Americans head to the polls.
Moore debuted “Michael Moore in TrumpLand” in New York on Tuesday night in front of an audience of his fans.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film features Moore speaking about both Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton on stage earlier this month in Wilmington, Ohio, a hotbed of Trump support.
The liberal documentarian urged the crowd at Tuesday’s premiere to vote for Clinton next month.
Most Read Stories
- Ex-Seahawk Marshawn Lynch is never far from teammates’ memories WATCH
- Suspicious? Gay groomsman only one left out of rehearsal dinner | Dear Carolyn
- Jury acquits leaders of Malheur wildlife-refuge standoff
- Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: ‘It will be a battle here’
- Watch: Shots reportedly fired, 117 arrested at Dakota Access Pipeline protests WATCH
The Hollywood Reporter says the film will screen for one week at the IFC Center in Manhattan beginning Wednesday. It will also be shown at a theater in Encino, California.
Moore says he hopes more theaters will be announced soon.