NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Moore has premiered a surprise film discussing the presidential election just three weeks before Americans head to the polls.
Moore debuted “Michael Moore in TrumpLand” in New York on Tuesday night in front of an audience of his fans.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film features Moore speaking about both Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton on stage earlier this month in Wilmington, Ohio, a hotbed of Trump support.
The liberal documentarian urged the crowd at Tuesday’s premiere to vote for Clinton next month.
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. asks for release from Washington
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin VIEW
- Measles cases in South Lake Union: Were you exposed?
The Hollywood Reporter says the film will screen for one week at the IFC Center in Manhattan beginning Wednesday. It will also be shown at a theater in Encino, California.
Moore says he hopes more theaters will be announced soon.