NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Moore has premiered a surprise film discussing the presidential election just three weeks before Americans head to the polls.
Moore debuted “Michael Moore in TrumpLand” in New York on Tuesday night in front of an audience of his fans.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film features Moore speaking about both Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton on stage earlier this month in Wilmington, Ohio, a hotbed of Trump support.
The liberal documentarian urged the crowd at Tuesday’s premiere to vote for Clinton next month.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say
The Hollywood Reporter says the film will screen for one week at the IFC Center in Manhattan beginning Wednesday. It will also be shown at a theater in Encino, California.
Moore says he hopes more theaters will be announced soon.