NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Moore has premiered a surprise film discussing the presidential election just three weeks before Americans head to the polls.
Moore debuted “Michael Moore in TrumpLand” in New York on Tuesday night in front of an audience of his fans.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film features Moore speaking about both Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton on stage earlier this month in Wilmington, Ohio, a hotbed of Trump support.
The liberal documentarian urged the crowd at Tuesday’s premiere to vote for Clinton next month.
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
- Homeless students drawn to Seattle schools by sports are often cast aside when the season’s over
The Hollywood Reporter says the film will screen for one week at the IFC Center in Manhattan beginning Wednesday. It will also be shown at a theater in Encino, California.
Moore says he hopes more theaters will be announced soon.