NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Moore has premiered a surprise film discussing the presidential election just three weeks before Americans head to the polls.
Moore debuted “Michael Moore in TrumpLand” in New York on Tuesday night in front of an audience of his fans.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film features Moore speaking about both Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton on stage earlier this month in Wilmington, Ohio, a hotbed of Trump support.
The liberal documentarian urged the crowd at Tuesday’s premiere to vote for Clinton next month.
Most Read Stories
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- From TV to courtroom to the market: The saga of Seattle’s $475,000 treehouse
The Hollywood Reporter says the film will screen for one week at the IFC Center in Manhattan beginning Wednesday. It will also be shown at a theater in Encino, California.
Moore says he hopes more theaters will be announced soon.