MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Dolphins revoked the season tickets of a group involved in a fight in Hard Rock Stadium’s upper deck during a game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The team also announced in a statement issued late Tuesday that the unidentified fans are also banned from the stadium. Miami television station WFOR (http://cbsloc.al/2g55K8v ) reports another fan filmed the brawl in section 334 during Sunday’s game. The video shows men in Dolphins attire punching people wearing 49ers clothing.
The Dolphins said they immediately investigated and identified the season ticket holders who were involved. The team said “this type of behavior and conduct is not acceptable.”
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick drew loud boos from Dolphins fans Sunday for his political views, including recent comments in favor of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- The Fremont Troll was outfitted with a pussyhat ahead of Saturday's Womxn's March
Information from: WFOR-TV, http://www.wfor.com/