MIAMI (AP) — The Miami Dolphins revoked the season tickets of a group involved in a fight in Hard Rock Stadium’s upper deck during a game against the San Francisco 49ers.
The team also announced in a statement issued late Tuesday that the unidentified fans are also banned from the stadium. Miami television station WFOR (http://cbsloc.al/2g55K8v ) reports another fan filmed the brawl in section 334 during Sunday’s game. The video shows men in Dolphins attire punching people wearing 49ers clothing.
The Dolphins said they immediately investigated and identified the season ticket holders who were involved. The team said “this type of behavior and conduct is not acceptable.”
San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick drew loud boos from Dolphins fans Sunday for his political views, including recent comments in favor of former Cuban leader Fidel Castro.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Is Seattle a target for a North Korean nuclear attack? Well, not quite yet, insiders say
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch agrees to contract with Raiders, is traded to Oakland in exchange of 2018 draft picks
- Boeing’s budget ax falls on popular gym for employees
Information from: WFOR-TV, http://www.wfor.com/