Massachusetts state police say they've stopped a car carrying 1,250 packets of heroin stamped "Obamacare" and "Kurt Cobain" and arrested the four people inside it.
Massachusetts state police say they’ve stopped a car carrying 1,250 packets of heroin stamped “Obamacare” and “Kurt Cobain” and arrested the four people inside it.
Police say a trooper was making a traffic stop in Northampton when another car passed and he noticed several violations. He stopped the car a short time later in nearby Hatfield and found the driver wasn’t licensed to drive it. A state police dog found the bags of heroin.
The four arrested people have been charged with heroin trafficking.
State police Lt. Daniel Richard says it’s not unusual for heroin to be stamped with numbers, words or symbols to identify who’s selling it. But he says the “Obamacare” stamp is one he hadn’t heard of.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect