A man in Florida apparently got a dose of road rage karma when police say he was run over by his own pickup truck after getting out to bang on another driver's window.
A man in Florida apparently got a dose of road rage karma when police say he was run over by his own pickup truck after getting out to bang on another driver’s window.
It happened Tuesday evening in Gainesville, Florida.
The Gainesville Sun (http://bit.ly/1rDishr) reports 48-year-old Joseph Carl had been drinking and drove into a vehicle stopped at a red light. He got out of his truck without putting it in park and began banging on the window of a woman’s car. When the frightened woman drove away, there was nothing holding his truck in place.
The truck rolled into Carl. A police report says he was taken to the hospital where he was treated for fractures in his hand and foot.
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
He’s charged with DUI and DUI property damage. It isn’t known whether he’s obtained a lawyer.
Information from: The Gainesville (Fla.) Sun, http://www.gainesvillesun.com