The Yakima County sheriff's office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
The Yakima County sheriff’s office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
A 27-year-old Yakima man was arrested after a vehicle pursuit that ended miles later in Wapato. The suspect, who was not identified, was booked into Yakima County Jail on investigation of murder.
Investigators are searching for three other men who fled on foot from the vehicle.
The shooting happened at about 1:30 p.m. when deputies responded to reports of people shooting into a home. A woman and two small children who were in the home were not injured.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Seahawks waive 5 players, including former starting center Drew Nowak and former Husky Josh Shirley
Most Read Stories
A sheriff’s statement says the suspects are 17-year-old Carlos Johnathan Hernandez of Yakima, 18-year-old Martin Alvarez of Yakima and 25-year-old Luis Alberto Anguiano of Selah.