The Yakima County sheriff's office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
The Yakima County sheriff’s office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
A 27-year-old Yakima man was arrested after a vehicle pursuit that ended miles later in Wapato. The suspect, who was not identified, was booked into Yakima County Jail on investigation of murder.
Investigators are searching for three other men who fled on foot from the vehicle.
The shooting happened at about 1:30 p.m. when deputies responded to reports of people shooting into a home. A woman and two small children who were in the home were not injured.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Kentucky clerks to license marriages as their boss is jailed
- Macy’s proposing changes to downtown Seattle store
Most Read Stories
A sheriff’s statement says the suspects are 17-year-old Carlos Johnathan Hernandez of Yakima, 18-year-old Martin Alvarez of Yakima and 25-year-old Luis Alberto Anguiano of Selah.