The Yakima County sheriff's office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
The Yakima County sheriff’s office says a 32-year-old man died after several shots were fired into a rural home west of Toppenish Saturday.
A 27-year-old Yakima man was arrested after a vehicle pursuit that ended miles later in Wapato. The suspect, who was not identified, was booked into Yakima County Jail on investigation of murder.
Investigators are searching for three other men who fled on foot from the vehicle.
The shooting happened at about 1:30 p.m. when deputies responded to reports of people shooting into a home. A woman and two small children who were in the home were not injured.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
Most Read Stories
A sheriff’s statement says the suspects are 17-year-old Carlos Johnathan Hernandez of Yakima, 18-year-old Martin Alvarez of Yakima and 25-year-old Luis Alberto Anguiano of Selah.