Authorities have arrested a man for having an open container of alcohol while he was parked near Secretary of State John Kerry's home on Boston's Beacon Hill.
Authorities have arrested a man for having an open container of alcohol while he was parked near Secretary of State John Kerry’s home on Boston’s Beacon Hill.
State Department security officers called in Boston police Sunday afternoon after a man was seen parked in a no-parking zone taking photographs of Kerry’s Louisburg Square house.
A police spokeswoman says the man told security officers he was taking pictures to show a friend, but he then deleted them. When asked to move his vehicle, the man said he’d been drinking.
Kerry spokesman Glen Johnson issued a statement saying the man was taking pictures of a window in Kerry’s house. He says a pellet gun also was found in the vehicle.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
Most Read Stories
Kerry was not at home at the time.
The 29-year-old man is due in court on Monday.