Authorities have arrested a man for having an open container of alcohol while he was parked near Secretary of State John Kerry's home on Boston's Beacon Hill.
Authorities have arrested a man for having an open container of alcohol while he was parked near Secretary of State John Kerry’s home on Boston’s Beacon Hill.
State Department security officers called in Boston police Sunday afternoon after a man was seen parked in a no-parking zone taking photographs of Kerry’s Louisburg Square house.
A police spokeswoman says the man told security officers he was taking pictures to show a friend, but he then deleted them. When asked to move his vehicle, the man said he’d been drinking.
Kerry spokesman Glen Johnson issued a statement saying the man was taking pictures of a window in Kerry’s house. He says a pellet gun also was found in the vehicle.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Amanda Knox murder conviction overturned by Italy high court
Most Read Stories
Kerry was not at home at the time.
The 29-year-old man is due in court on Monday.