Malaysia's defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue "with the same level of vigor and intensity."
Malaysia’s defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue “with the same level of vigor and intensity.”
Hishammuddin Hussein said Saturday, “We will continue to focus, with all our efforts, on finding the aircraft.”
He said there are no more new satellite images or data that can provide new leads, and the focus now is fully on the ocean search
Search teams trying to find the flight recorders from the missing jet crisscrossed another patch of the Indian Ocean on Saturday, four weeks after the airliner vanished.
- Nurse dies from injuries in attack near CenturyLink Field
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- Tukwila group to submit expansion application to NHL
Most Read Stories
A multinational team is desperately trying to find debris floating in the water or faint sound signals from the recorders that could lead them to the aircraft.