Malaysia's defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue "with the same level of vigor and intensity."
Malaysia’s defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue “with the same level of vigor and intensity.”
Hishammuddin Hussein said Saturday, “We will continue to focus, with all our efforts, on finding the aircraft.”
He said there are no more new satellite images or data that can provide new leads, and the focus now is fully on the ocean search
Search teams trying to find the flight recorders from the missing jet crisscrossed another patch of the Indian Ocean on Saturday, four weeks after the airliner vanished.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- Live updates from the state boys basketball tournament
Most Read Stories
A multinational team is desperately trying to find debris floating in the water or faint sound signals from the recorders that could lead them to the aircraft.