Malaysia's defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue "with the same level of vigor and intensity."
Malaysia’s defense minister says that nearly a month after Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared, the search for the missing plane will continue “with the same level of vigor and intensity.”
Hishammuddin Hussein said Saturday, “We will continue to focus, with all our efforts, on finding the aircraft.”
He said there are no more new satellite images or data that can provide new leads, and the focus now is fully on the ocean search
Search teams trying to find the flight recorders from the missing jet crisscrossed another patch of the Indian Ocean on Saturday, four weeks after the airliner vanished.
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- 100 drug arrests kick off new push against downtown crime
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone
Most Read Stories
A multinational team is desperately trying to find debris floating in the water or faint sound signals from the recorders that could lead them to the aircraft.