LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kim Kardashian West says she “mentally prepped” herself to be raped while being held at gunpoint during a Paris jewelry heist last year.
Kardashian West discussed the incident on Sunday night’s episode of the E! network’s “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
She says two robbers wearing police uniforms entered her hotel room last October. One of the robbers duct-taped her mouth while she was in bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her toward him. She says she wasn’t raped, but had a gun held to her head.
Kardashian West says the men picked her up and put her in a bathtub before making off with jewelry.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle police spokesman plays video game while talking about fatal shooting of Charleena Lyles; video removed
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Issaquah student was doing 102 mph — and didn’t get a fine. Should fellow students be the judges?
She said on Twitter Sunday that she “learned some valuable lessons” through the experience.
Ten people have been charged in connection with the case.