MONTICELLO, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been charged after deputies say he shot at a school bus with a BB gun.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports (http://bit.ly/2m2fbby) that Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron says in a statement that 19-year-old Jonathan Gregory was arrested Wednesday on charges of wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.
County school officials contacted authorities about a bus that had been shot in Monticello. Deputies say a student was sitting close to the window of the bus when the BB hit but was not hurt.
Deputies say a witness helped identify Gregory as the shooter. It’s unclear if he has an attorney.
Most Read Stories
- Jay Inslee for president? Governor’s profile is on the rise
- Nordstrom’s big, beautiful stores are losing ground VIEW
- Trump motorcade hit by 2x4 in West Palm Beach; five students face charges
- Swedish CEO resigns in wake of Seattle Times investigation
- Mexico City is a parched and sinking capital
Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader, http://www.kentucky.com