MONTICELLO, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man has been charged after deputies say he shot at a school bus with a BB gun.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reports (http://bit.ly/2m2fbby) that Wayne County Sheriff Tim Catron says in a statement that 19-year-old Jonathan Gregory was arrested Wednesday on charges of wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.
County school officials contacted authorities about a bus that had been shot in Monticello. Deputies say a student was sitting close to the window of the bus when the BB hit but was not hurt.
Deputies say a witness helped identify Gregory as the shooter. It’s unclear if he has an attorney.
Most Read Stories
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Price tag zooms up for light rail across I-90 bridge: $225 million more needed
- Huskies get commitment from Coeur d'Alene 4-star QB Colson Yankoff
- Poutine is the new nachos: where to find the best versions in the Seattle area
Information from: Lexington Herald-Leader, http://www.kentucky.com