Afghanistan's president says he's ordering Afghan security forces to observe a cease-fire during the upcoming election day.
Afghanistan’s president says he’s ordering Afghan security forces to observe a cease-fire during the upcoming election day.
Hamid Karzai also demanded Taliban fighters not carry out violence during next Thursday’s vote.
Karzai made the comments during a regular radio address Thursday night.
He faces a field of around three dozen competitors for the presidency in the election.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down