A son of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky says the former Penn State assistant football coach had a bedtime "ritual" at the family's central Pennsylvania home.
A son of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky says the former Penn State assistant football coach had a bedtime “ritual” at the family’s central Pennsylvania home.
The Oprah Winfrey Network on Wednesday released a clip of Winfrey’s interview with Matt Sandusky, who says he was sexually abused by his father.
Sandusky tells Winfrey he enjoyed spending time with the family, except when it came time for bed. The full interview airs Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern.
The network says Sandusky also describes grooming, methodical control and manipulation by his father.
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Sale of Weyerhaeuser’s Federal Way campus means more intensive development
- Unruly passenger diverts Boston-San Diego flight to Denver
Most Read Stories
Jerry Sandusky has been convicted of molesting 10 other boys. He’s imprisoned but maintains his innocence.
Matt Sandusky is one of six children adopted by Jerry Sandusky and his wife. He also described abuse in a documentary called “Happy Valley.”