A son of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky says the former Penn State assistant football coach had a bedtime "ritual" at the family's central Pennsylvania home.
A son of convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky says the former Penn State assistant football coach had a bedtime “ritual” at the family’s central Pennsylvania home.
The Oprah Winfrey Network on Wednesday released a clip of Winfrey’s interview with Matt Sandusky, who says he was sexually abused by his father.
Sandusky tells Winfrey he enjoyed spending time with the family, except when it came time for bed. The full interview airs Thursday at 9 p.m. Eastern.
The network says Sandusky also describes grooming, methodical control and manipulation by his father.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
Most Read Stories
Jerry Sandusky has been convicted of molesting 10 other boys. He’s imprisoned but maintains his innocence.
Matt Sandusky is one of six children adopted by Jerry Sandusky and his wife. He also described abuse in a documentary called “Happy Valley.”