Authorities say "Harry Potter" actor Dave Legeno has died from heatstroke in California's Death Valley. He was 50.
Authorities say “Harry Potter” actor Dave Legeno has died from heatstroke in California’s Death Valley. He was 50.
Legeno played the werewolf Fenrir Greyback in three “Harry Potter” films.
The brawny British actor also appeared in “Snow White and the Huntsman” and “Batman Begins.”
The Inyo County Sheriff’s Department says hikers found Legeno’s body Sunday morning in a remote area of the desert park.
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- 10 brand-new Seattle restaurants (and two sad goodbyes)
- CEO Howard Lincoln leaving Mariners with ‘a few regrets’
- Bellevue football report: Coaches violated rules for years, district obstructed investigation
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
Most Read Stories
Legeno’s manager, Rick Bassman, confirmed his death on Friday.
County Deputy Coroner Jason Molinar says Legeno’s body was partially decomposed and may have been lying for days in triple-digit heat.
There was no sign of foul play.