The title of former President George W. Bush's book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
The title of former President George W. Bush’s book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
Crown Publishers announced Wednesday that the book about former President George H.W. Bush will be called “41: A Portrait of My Father.” The elder Bush was the country’s 41st president.
As announced by Crown last summer, the book will be published Nov. 11 with a planned first printing of 1 million copies. The younger Bush had been quietly working on the biography over the past few years.
On Wednesday, Crown also released the cover image for the book, an intimate close-up of the 41st president, and announced that George W. Bush will narrate the audio edition of “41.”
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?