The title of former President George W. Bush's book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
The title of former President George W. Bush’s book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
Crown Publishers announced Wednesday that the book about former President George H.W. Bush will be called “41: A Portrait of My Father.” The elder Bush was the country’s 41st president.
As announced by Crown last summer, the book will be published Nov. 11 with a planned first printing of 1 million copies. The younger Bush had been quietly working on the biography over the past few years.
On Wednesday, Crown also released the cover image for the book, an intimate close-up of the 41st president, and announced that George W. Bush will narrate the audio edition of “41.”
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough