The title of former President George W. Bush's book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
The title of former President George W. Bush’s book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
Crown Publishers announced Wednesday that the book about former President George H.W. Bush will be called “41: A Portrait of My Father.” The elder Bush was the country’s 41st president.
As announced by Crown last summer, the book will be published Nov. 11 with a planned first printing of 1 million copies. The younger Bush had been quietly working on the biography over the past few years.
On Wednesday, Crown also released the cover image for the book, an intimate close-up of the 41st president, and announced that George W. Bush will narrate the audio edition of “41.”
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Police: Ohio newborn appears to have died from dog bite