The title of former President George W. Bush's book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
The title of former President George W. Bush’s book about his father will feature a number, not a name.
Crown Publishers announced Wednesday that the book about former President George H.W. Bush will be called “41: A Portrait of My Father.” The elder Bush was the country’s 41st president.
As announced by Crown last summer, the book will be published Nov. 11 with a planned first printing of 1 million copies. The younger Bush had been quietly working on the biography over the past few years.
On Wednesday, Crown also released the cover image for the book, an intimate close-up of the 41st president, and announced that George W. Bush will narrate the audio edition of “41.”
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license