Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he's in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he’s in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Methodist Hospital spokesman George Kovacik (koh-VAH’-chik) said Monday that the 88-year-old Bush remains in stable condition. Kovacik says Bush continues to make progress but no discharge date has been set. Further details were not released.
The 41st president has been hospitalized since Nov. 23.
He and former first lady Barbara Bush divide their time between homes in Houston and Kennebunkport, Maine.
- 2 killed, half-million lose power in Seattle-area windstorm
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory