Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he's in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he’s in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Methodist Hospital spokesman George Kovacik (koh-VAH’-chik) said Monday that the 88-year-old Bush remains in stable condition. Kovacik says Bush continues to make progress but no discharge date has been set. Further details were not released.
The 41st president has been hospitalized since Nov. 23.
He and former first lady Barbara Bush divide their time between homes in Houston and Kennebunkport, Maine.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents