Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he's in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Former President George H.W. Bush continues to recover at a Houston hospital where he’s in the third week of treatment for a bronchitis-related cough.
Methodist Hospital spokesman George Kovacik (koh-VAH’-chik) said Monday that the 88-year-old Bush remains in stable condition. Kovacik says Bush continues to make progress but no discharge date has been set. Further details were not released.
The 41st president has been hospitalized since Nov. 23.
He and former first lady Barbara Bush divide their time between homes in Houston and Kennebunkport, Maine.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him