Fred Meyer and QFC supermarkets have recalled bottles of bleach that could potentially explode when opened. The recall is for Everyday Living...
Fred Meyer and QFC supermarkets have recalled bottles of bleach that could potentially explode when opened.
The recall is for Everyday Living Bleach, which is sold exclusively by the grocery chains. It includes 96-ounce bottles of regular, citrus or mountain blends as well as 128-ounce bottles of regular bleach that were sold beginning Jan. 17.
The manufacturer, KIK Customer Product, will make arrangements to pick up the product. Consumers may call 800-479-6603, ext. 656, to request a pick-up. Bleach should not be returned to the store.
Consumers should place the bleach in a garbage bag and store it in a safe place until pick-up. If a bottle appears bulged, then it should be placed in a second bag, according to a Fred Meyer press release.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- With Marshawn Lynch retired, what will Seahawks do with money they save?
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect