Fred Meyer and QFC supermarkets have recalled bottles of bleach that could potentially explode when opened. The recall is for Everyday Living...
Fred Meyer and QFC supermarkets have recalled bottles of bleach that could potentially explode when opened.
The recall is for Everyday Living Bleach, which is sold exclusively by the grocery chains. It includes 96-ounce bottles of regular, citrus or mountain blends as well as 128-ounce bottles of regular bleach that were sold beginning Jan. 17.
The manufacturer, KIK Customer Product, will make arrangements to pick up the product. Consumers may call 800-479-6603, ext. 656, to request a pick-up. Bleach should not be returned to the store.
Consumers should place the bleach in a garbage bag and store it in a safe place until pick-up. If a bottle appears bulged, then it should be placed in a second bag, according to a Fred Meyer press release.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- APNewsBreak: Investigators look at overdose in Prince death
- Mexican agents hunting fugitives in Arlington slayings: ‘It’s only going to be a few days’
- Seahawks take Germain Ifedi with first-round pick in NFL draft