MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say two adults and four children have been hospitalized following a school bus crash in South Florida.
Local news organizations are reporting the crash occurred Thursday afternoon.
Hialeah police say a car ran a stop sign, forcing the driver of the private school bus to swerve and smash through a concrete wall surrounding the yard of a home. According to the reports, police say the car’s driver will likely be cited.
Officials with the bus company say the children were students at an area middle school.
Most Read Stories
- Snow is on way to Western Washington lowlands, weather service says
- FAA orders Boeing 787 safety fix: Reboot power once in a while
- Facebook set to double Seattle presence with another big new office
- UW game day: No. 4 Huskies vs. No. 9 Colorado in Pac-12 championship
- Fed up with Seattle? Here's where you can go
None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.