MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say two adults and four children have been hospitalized following a school bus crash in South Florida.
Local news organizations are reporting the crash occurred Thursday afternoon.
Hialeah police say a car ran a stop sign, forcing the driver of the private school bus to swerve and smash through a concrete wall surrounding the yard of a home. According to the reports, police say the car’s driver will likely be cited.
Officials with the bus company say the children were students at an area middle school.
Most Read Stories
- ‘Big pool of blood’: Redmond man shoots cougar in research cage
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Afraid and confused, legal immigrants backing out of Seattle-area home purchases
- 5-year-old Kent girl re-creates iconic photos of notable black women for Black History Month VIEW
- Nine tax hikes in one mayoral term? Welcome to Seattle | Danny Westneat
None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.