MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say two adults and four children have been hospitalized following a school bus crash in South Florida.
Local news organizations are reporting the crash occurred Thursday afternoon.
Hialeah police say a car ran a stop sign, forcing the driver of the private school bus to swerve and smash through a concrete wall surrounding the yard of a home. According to the reports, police say the car’s driver will likely be cited.
Officials with the bus company say the children were students at an area middle school.
Most Read Stories
- 'I'm amazed tourists ever come back': Your comments on Seattle's poor tourism survey
- Nathan Hale's Michael Porter Jr. asks for release from Washington
- Rare, often fatal, respiratory disease carried by mice — hantavirus — confirmed in King County
- AP Exclusive: Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin VIEW
- Measles cases in South Lake Union: Were you exposed?
None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.