MIAMI (AP) — Authorities say two adults and four children have been hospitalized following a school bus crash in South Florida.
Local news organizations are reporting the crash occurred Thursday afternoon.
Hialeah police say a car ran a stop sign, forcing the driver of the private school bus to swerve and smash through a concrete wall surrounding the yard of a home. According to the reports, police say the car’s driver will likely be cited.
Officials with the bus company say the children were students at an area middle school.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
None of the injuries was considered life-threatening.