Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta's airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman's house.
Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta’s airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman’s house.
The Federal Aviation Administration said Thursday the China Airlines flight landed safely at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport after Sunday’s incident. No injuries were reported.
Clayton County homeowner Pamela Ware told Atlanta station WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/16a9TRH) that she’s thankful she survived after part of the wing hit her house Sunday afternoon.
The TV station reports another piece of the plane landed in front of a Wal-Mart a few miles away.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
Information from: WSB-TV, http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html