Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta's airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman's house.
Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta’s airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman’s house.
The Federal Aviation Administration said Thursday the China Airlines flight landed safely at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport after Sunday’s incident. No injuries were reported.
Clayton County homeowner Pamela Ware told Atlanta station WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/16a9TRH) that she’s thankful she survived after part of the wing hit her house Sunday afternoon.
The TV station reports another piece of the plane landed in front of a Wal-Mart a few miles away.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Information from: WSB-TV, http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html