Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta's airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman's house.
Federal authorities are investigating after a Boeing 747 on approach to Atlanta’s airport lost parts from its right wing that landed on a woman’s house.
The Federal Aviation Administration said Thursday the China Airlines flight landed safely at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport after Sunday’s incident. No injuries were reported.
Clayton County homeowner Pamela Ware told Atlanta station WSB-TV (http://bit.ly/16a9TRH) that she’s thankful she survived after part of the wing hit her house Sunday afternoon.
The TV station reports another piece of the plane landed in front of a Wal-Mart a few miles away.
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
Information from: WSB-TV, http://www.wsbtv.com/index.html