PHOENIX (AP) — A former reality television star has been arrested in Phoenix for alleged vehicle theft and drug possession.
Phoenix police say 31-year-old Jacob Harris was released on his own recognizance Monday after his initial court appearance. He faces a May 5 status conference.
Harris was on Discovery channel’s “Deadliest Catch” series.
According to court documents, Harris traveled from Washington state to Arizona with a female companion and was staying at a Phoenix hotel.
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?
The unidentified woman called police Saturday to say Harris took her vehicle without her permission while she slept.
Harris was found at a gas station and told police he was getting breakfast for himself and the woman.
Police say a baggie of Xanax pills fell out of his pocket and Harris also had crystal methamphetamine in his possession.