An ex-girlfriend of the suspect in Saturday's mass shooting in Tucson says he was a lot different than when they dated six years ago when both were in high school.
An ex-girlfriend of the suspect in Saturday’s mass shooting in Tucson says he was a lot different than when they dated six years ago when both were in high school.
Kelsey Hawkes was interviewed Thursday on CBS’ “The Early Show” about Jared Loughner, whom she hasn’t spoken to in five years.
Hawkes says he was caring, sweet and kind when they went out, and she remembers his parents as being great.
She says she never saw any violent tendencies in Loughner.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Hawkes says it was upsetting when she learned that he had been arrested for the shootings and she could only imagine what had been going on with him.
Loughner has been charged in federal court for killing a judge and another federal employee and attempting to kill Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and two others.