PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia dance school hosted a “Daddy-Daughter” ballet class on Valentine’s Day and posted videos of the results that are definitely on pointe.
The Philadelphia Dance Center had students invite their fathers to participate in classes this week.
The center posted videos of the Tuesday lesson on their Facebook page, with graceful daughters leading their dads, some wearing pink tutus and in varying states of physical fitness, in leaps and spins across the floor. One video had been viewed 10 million times by Thursday morning.
Moms were also invited to participate in classes, including a hip-hop class where they appeared to be holding their own alongside their daughters.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle’s March for Science draws thousands on Earth Day — including a Nobel Prize winner WATCH
- Car brings down power lines, causing I-5 shutdown and outages in North Seattle
- Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Corn on the Cob with Charred Lime Crema
- Boeing issues new layoff notices to 429 workers in Washington state
- Police say robbery suspect was killed by Seattle officers’ gunfire WATCH