PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia dance school hosted a “Daddy-Daughter” ballet class on Valentine’s Day and posted videos of the results that are definitely on pointe.
The Philadelphia Dance Center had students invite their fathers to participate in classes this week.
The center posted videos of the Tuesday lesson on their Facebook page, with graceful daughters leading their dads, some wearing pink tutus and in varying states of physical fitness, in leaps and spins across the floor. One video had been viewed 10 million times by Thursday morning.
Moms were also invited to participate in classes, including a hip-hop class where they appeared to be holding their own alongside their daughters.
Most Read Stories
- Jay Inslee for president? Governor’s profile is on the rise
- Swedish CEO resigns in wake of Seattle Times investigation
- Mayor Ed Murray proposes $55 million a year property-tax levy to fight homelessness VIEW
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Nordstrom’s big, beautiful stores are losing ground VIEW