PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia dance school hosted a “Daddy-Daughter” ballet class on Valentine’s Day and posted videos of the results that are definitely on pointe.
The Philadelphia Dance Center had students invite their fathers to participate in classes this week.
The center posted videos of the Tuesday lesson on their Facebook page, with graceful daughters leading their dads, some wearing pink tutus and in varying states of physical fitness, in leaps and spins across the floor. One video had been viewed 10 million times by Thursday morning.
Moms were also invited to participate in classes, including a hip-hop class where they appeared to be holding their own alongside their daughters.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- Swastika-wearing man punched on Seattle street, removes swastika, police say