How to get extra copies of this section While supplies last, you can pick up a free copy of The Seattle Times' special section "America's...
Section editor: David Birdwell
Local editor: Janet Horne
Local reporting: Lornet Turnbull
Desk editor: Jerry Holloron
Photo editor: Fred Nelson
Graphics: Aldo Chan
Art direction and design: Denise Clifton
Research: Gene Balk, Miyoko Wolf
Web producer: Tracy Cutchlow
Web designer: Elise Feigel
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
Most Read Stories
How to get printed copies of this section
While supplies last, you can pick up a free copy of The Seattle Times’ special section “America’s Immigration Dilemma” beginning Sept. 25 at:
The Seattle Times main office, 1120 John St., Seattle. Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., weekdays.
Seattle Times Eastside News Bureau, 1200 112th Ave. N.E., Suite C-145, Bellevue. Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays.
The Times of Snohomish County, 1133 164th St. S.W., Suite 101, Lynnwood. Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays.
For a copy by mail, send your request with a check for $2.50, which includes postage and handling, to:
The Seattle Times
“America’s Immigration Dilemma”
P.O. Box 1735 Seattle, WA 98111
If you would like to use a credit card for payment, please call 206-464-3113.