MANY, La. (AP) — Authorities have recovered the bodies of a Texas couple killed in a helicopter crash in Louisiana.
Desoto Parish Chief Deputy Coroner Billy Locke on Thursday identified the two victims as the plane’s owner, 54-year-old Terry Glenn Bailey, and his 57-year-old wife, Pamela Jo.
The Federal Aviation Administration said the helicopter had departed Shreveport Downtown Airport and was headed to Center, Texas, when it crashed early Wednesday on the south side of Wallace Lake in DeSoto Parish.
Terry Bailey owned High Roller Wells LLC in Center, Texas. The company provides water disposal and hauling services for oil and gas companies.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle judge won’t immediately release ‘Dreamer’ from detention center
- Officials say damage to sewage plant in Discovery Park is catastrophic
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Students frustrated trying to get into UW’s strict engineering program
- Sticker shock as much higher car-tab bills land in mailboxes
National Transportation Safety Board spokesman Terry Williams told The Times (http://bit.ly/2lePiGg ) that a preliminary accident report will be issued within 10 days of the crash.
Information from: The Times, http://www.shreveporttimes.com