SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say drug overdoses killed three people who died after attending a Southern California music festival.
San Bernardino County coroner’s officials announced Wednesday that the three accidentally overdosed on the drug Ecstasy.
Twenty-one-year-old Alyssa Dominguez of San Diego and 22-year-olds Derek Lee of San Francisco and Roxanne Ngo of Chino Hills died at hospitals after attending July’s HARD Summer Music Festival in Fontana.
The festival was moved to Fontana from Pomona this year following publicity from the 2015 overdose deaths of two concertgoers.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
- This type of firework disfigures people more than any other, UW study shows
The Los Angeles Times says (http://lat.ms/2gmR1ZA ) there have now been at least 28 drug-related deaths nationwide since 2006 involving people who went to concerts organized by Los Angeles-area companies. Fifteen deaths were in Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties, and six were in the Las Vegas area.