SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say drug overdoses killed three people who died after attending a Southern California music festival.
San Bernardino County coroner’s officials announced Wednesday that the three accidentally overdosed on the drug Ecstasy.
Twenty-one-year-old Alyssa Dominguez of San Diego and 22-year-olds Derek Lee of San Francisco and Roxanne Ngo of Chino Hills died at hospitals after attending July’s HARD Summer Music Festival in Fontana.
The festival was moved to Fontana from Pomona this year following publicity from the 2015 overdose deaths of two concertgoers.
Most Read Stories
- Billionaire Paul Allen pledges $30M toward permanent housing for Seattle’s homeless
- Seahawks trade with Falcons, 49ers to move out of first round of 2017 NFL Draft, now have 10 picks WATCH
- 2017 NFL draft: Live Seahawks updates from the second and third rounds
- Highway 99 tolling: Here's how much you could pay, according to new analysis
- Offer help to daughter every which way; it may build a bond | Dear Carolyn
The Los Angeles Times says (http://lat.ms/2gmR1ZA ) there have now been at least 28 drug-related deaths nationwide since 2006 involving people who went to concerts organized by Los Angeles-area companies. Fifteen deaths were in Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties, and six were in the Las Vegas area.