Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother's ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother’s ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports (http://on.rocne.ws/1n7nAn3 ) that police say 27-year-old Sean Fallon-Nebbia was hosting the party Sunday at his apartment.
A roommate told police the brothers had been drinking before they started roughhousing after the game, and the tussle turned violent. Police say Fallon-Nebbia bit off part of 26-year-old Frank Fallon-Nebbia’s right ear and punched him several times in the face, knocking him out.
The younger brother was treated at a Rochester hospital.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- Seattle man charged with vehicular homicide in cyclist’s death
- Paying the bill for U.S. Open at Chambers Bay
- ‘Historic’ tuition cut sets state apart from rest of U.S.
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for marriage license
Most Read Stories
The older brother is being held in Monroe County Jail on $15,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to first-degree assault, a felony. It couldn’t immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
Information from: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, http://www.democratandchronicle.com