Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother's ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
Authorities say a Rochester man bit off part of his brother’s ear after they began fighting during a Super Bowl party.
The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports (http://on.rocne.ws/1n7nAn3 ) that police say 27-year-old Sean Fallon-Nebbia was hosting the party Sunday at his apartment.
A roommate told police the brothers had been drinking before they started roughhousing after the game, and the tussle turned violent. Police say Fallon-Nebbia bit off part of 26-year-old Frank Fallon-Nebbia’s right ear and punched him several times in the face, knocking him out.
The younger brother was treated at a Rochester hospital.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
The older brother is being held in Monroe County Jail on $15,000 bail after pleading not guilty Monday to first-degree assault, a felony. It couldn’t immediately be determined if he has a lawyer.
Information from: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle, http://www.democratandchronicle.com