An attorney for Tracy Morgan says the former "Saturday Night Live" actor is having a tough time recovering from a June accident on the New Jersey Turnpike that left a fellow comedian dead.
An attorney for Tracy Morgan says the former “Saturday Night Live” actor is having a tough time recovering from a June accident on the New Jersey Turnpike that left a fellow comedian dead.
Attorney Benedict Morelli tells The Star-Ledger newspaper (http://bit.ly/1sR1Kbk ) that Morgan relies on a wheelchair and it may be months before he can fully walk again. Morelli says Morgan appears to be making progress, but it will be a month before he is assessed “cognitively.”
Morgan broke his leg, nose and several ribs in a six-car accident involving his limo bus, and comedian James McNair was killed. The bus was struck by a Wal-Mart truck.
The truck driver has pleaded not guilty to vehicular homicide and assault by auto.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
Morgan accused Wal-Mart of negligence in a federal lawsuit.
Information from: The (Newark, N.J.) Star-Ledger, http://www.nj.com