DENVER (AP) — A man suspected of driving under the influence and causing a seven-vehicle crash in suburban Denver that killed three people has died.
The Denver Post reports https://goo.gl/b57XYH 43-year-old Christopher Farr, of Arvada, died at a hospital Wednesday. Investigators say he crashed his SUV into a pickup in Arvada on Sunday night.
After the initial crash, the SUV collided head-on with a vehicle driven by 73-year-old Judith Peterson. Peterson and her 79-year-old husband Alan died at the scene.
Also killed was 59-year-old Lorene Hicks, a passenger on a motorcycle that was involved in the crash.
Most Read Stories
- Russian hackers tried to access Washington’s voting systems, officials say
- California brain surgeon faces more child sex abuse charges
- GOP’s know-nothing approach to health care is symptom of a bigger disease | Danny Westneat
- UW cornerback Byron Murphy expected to miss 6 weeks with a broken foot
- Boeing seeks quick legal fix to stop Bombardier
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com