ATLANTA (AP) — Police in Georgia say someone opened fire during a child’s birthday party, wounding a 3-year-old boy, a 5-year-old girl and an adult.
WSB-TV reports (http://2wsb.tv/2oblG1c ) that the shooting happened in the College Park area, just southwest of Atlanta, on Thursday evening.
Fulton County police say the children were playing in a bounce house when the shots were fired.
Deanna Titus tells WSB that her grandson was shot in the back.
Most Read Stories
- Your guide to enjoying the eclipse from Seattle
- Friends honor artist’s last wishes with water ballet in a Seattle kiddie pool WATCH
- Battling demons in a community looking to Trump for change VIEW
- Traffic still moving in Oregon as solar eclipse approaches VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
Conditions of the injured people were not immediately known.
The television station reports that investigators found at least 40 shell casings, and that unknown people in a vehicle were seen leaving the scene.
No arrests have been made.