ATLANTA (AP) — Police in Georgia say someone opened fire during a child’s birthday party, wounding a 3-year-old boy, a 5-year-old girl and an adult.
WSB-TV reports (http://2wsb.tv/2oblG1c ) that the shooting happened in the College Park area, just southwest of Atlanta, on Thursday evening.
Fulton County police say the children were playing in a bounce house when the shots were fired.
Deanna Titus tells WSB that her grandson was shot in the back.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
Conditions of the injured people were not immediately known.
The television station reports that investigators found at least 40 shell casings, and that unknown people in a vehicle were seen leaving the scene.
No arrests have been made.