NEW YORK (AP) — Jessica Chastain, Chelsea Clinton, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald and Viacom vice chairwoman Shari Redstone are being recognized by Variety at its Power of Women: New York luncheon.
The Hollywood trade publication announced Monday that the six women will be honored April 21 at the Cipriani restaurant in New York. “Saturday Night Live” star Vanessa Bayer will host the private event.
The honorees will appear on the cover of Variety’s April 18 issue.
Now in its fourth year, the Power of Women: New York event celebrates the humanitarian efforts of the city’s female leaders in entertainment, media and politics.
Most Read Stories
- 'It's bigger than sports:' Why the Seahawks decided to stay in the locker room during Sunday's anthem WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans