HEBER CITY, Utah (AP) — A former wife of actor Charlie Sheen has taken a plea deal on charges she wouldn’t stop her car for police.
Citing court records, the Deseret News reports (http://bit.ly/2nHeQwm ) that Brooke Mueller pleaded guilty Wednesday to a misdemeanor charge of attempted failure to stop at police command, which was downgraded from a felony.
In exchange, a misdemeanor reckless driving charge and a citation for failing to get her Utah driver’s license were dropped.
Heber City police said they tried to stop the 39-year-old from Park City on Jan. 13 as she was driving 20 miles per hour over the speed limit. She went on 6 miles before stopping, claiming she didn’t see the officer.
Most Read Stories
- Rachel Dolezal struggling after racial-identity scandal in Spokane
- Aerospace firm Electroimpact agrees to pay $485K after AG finds ‘shocking’ discrimination against Muslims
- No repeal for 'Obamacare' — a humiliating defeat for Trump VIEW
- Wave goodbye: Live Seafair hydroplane-race TV coverage sputters out after 66 years VIEW
- Here's where the Seahawks stand in free agency
Steve Honig, a representative for Mueller, declined to comment on the case on Sunday.
Information from: Deseret News, http://www.deseretnews.com