SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — San Francisco police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a man suspected of blinding a woman with bleach last month.
The unidentified 53-year-old victim told authorities she got into an argument with the suspect outside a liquor store in the Tenderloin district on July 30.
He left after they argued but police have said he came back a short time later and poured bleach on her.
Police released surveillance images Friday showing the suspect fleeing on a red mountain bike.
Most Read Stories
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Bill Gates makes largest donation of Microsoft stock since 2000 with $4.6 billion gift
- Seattle rental applicants' criminal histories virtually off-limits under new law
- Projecting the Seahawks' 53-man roster following the rout of the Chargers
Police say the woman suffered eye injuries in the attack and lost her vision.